Sunday 5 August 2012

Otakon Con Report Day 2: Saturday

Saturday I wore Senjougahara Hitagi from Bakemonogatari. I was surprised that so many people recognized the character, as I has the impression that no one really cared at AN this year orz;; Actually, there were a couple Hitagis that wanted to take a photo with me!

(Sachie has perfected her photobombing skills over the years of course;;)
To be honest, Saturday was pretty chill compared to Friday. I didn't wear circle lenses as they were still stinging from the day before. I wanted to give my eyes a much needed break. We took our time going around, met up with Anna Fischer again for another sweet photoshoot (thank you so much!) and got to see a super awesome magic show! He was really good at tricking us and I think we got some footage too!

We also met up with Dejavudea, CourtoonXIII and Solo again for a meetup! I was expecting anyone to recognize us as Moetron, however we did have a couple visitors! Thank you so much for having the courage to say something! It makes me so happy!! We filmed a couple funny shots with MLZ Studios before having more photoshoots.



We are at 1:45!

Like I said, Saturday was pretty chill.. it's sad that Courtoon and Solo had to leave the con early to catch their flight though! I would have liked to have hung out a little longer..! Next time :<

As always, there will be more photos up on my Facebook page !
And more videos up on our MOETRONcos YT!

No comments:

Post a Comment