Wednesday 7 March 2012

EOS Dueba DollyEye Dreamy I. Blue

Today I'll be reviewing some circle lenses that I got from Uniqso.com!

I have to say that I was really impressed with their service. My questions were answered promptly and it was an overall pleasant transaction with them. The lenses were also shipped very quickly, so I'm thankful to them for that!

They also had the tracking number and the lens case included, so that's great as well! I also love the box it came with. Not only is it cute, but it can also hold 2 lens cases. Now I don't have to worry about losing them.


Onto the lenses now:

Manufacturer: EOS Dueba/G&G
Diameter: 14.5
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Replacement Period: 12 months






I wanted a darker blue colour for my Senjougahara cosplay, but I also wanted a larger lens so that I have that girly, big eyed look. I find large eyes very hypnotic!



Practicing my tsundere face haha のヮの;



The black outer ring gives you that extra pop when taking photos and the colour is amazingly vibrant and opaque!


I would recommend these lenses for cosplayers who want a vibrant colour and a great enlarging effect. There are larger lenses out there, but I feel that this size would be great for most girl characters. I think 15mm would be the biggest you should go, especially if the character is younger (15mm will give a better 'puppy eye' look).

I think you'll need eye drops with these lenses if you're going to be wearing them for an extended period of time. Sometimes I'd feel a bit of discomfort while wearing them and then other times it's as if they weren't there.


Overall:
Colour: 5/5
Design: 5/5
Enlarging effect: 4.5/5
Comfort: 4/5

8 comments:

  1. They look super cool! But the idea still of putting something in my eye freaks me out! Here is my dream about how much it scares me:

    So Sami convinced everyone to wear cosplay contact lenses but i wouldnt do it because it freaked me out too much haha, so then everyone in the world was wearing contacts except for me and everyone was judgin me haha. I became hermit to avoid alll the judgement. Then I got eaten by a dragon.

    ALL BECAUSE I AM TOO AFRAID TO HAVE THINGS TOUCH MY EYES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these lenses on you <3 Also perfect tsundere face, let me take pictures of it~!~! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing on you!
    And I love the packaging~soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG DOLLY LENS ARE SO CUTE >W<
    I'm getting mine soon...writing a review of them seems cool =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! What lenses are you getting? :) You should write a review!

      Delete
    2. I'm getting dolly lens too but I never try them before
      not sure if it will look good for bishie cosplays...I guess it will not go wrong with girl cosplays though XD

      will make a review once I got them ^^

      Delete
  5. These are awesome! Could you post a pic with one in and one out? I'd really like to see hoe much bigger they actually do make eyes look. :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. UWahh I'm so happy someone with blue eyes like me reviewed these! That's very rare ;_;

    ReplyDelete