Friday 2 March 2012

Sasa.com (mini) Haul

Hi everyone!

February seemed to be the month of sales! A lot of my favourite online stores had great deals going on, so I'm afraid I indulged a little. I have been meaning to order from sasa for a while now, but I'm always turned off by shipping charges so I never bothered. Luckily for me they had a promotion going on a few weeks ago, where if you spent enough money (I think it was around $20?) you could get free shipping. Well, finding ways to spend money on sasa isn't very hard... (;;;°;ω°;)

Here's what I got!


My Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream is only a travel size, so I'm going to run out soon. I figured picking up the BRTC Jasmine Water BB cream would be worth a try, as I wasn't completely satisfied with my Missha.

I also picked up the Sana dark circle concealer in Light Yellow. I've been dying for an under eye concealer and the packaging was so cute that I had to get it!

So please look forward to some reviews in the future.
I'm also expecting some lenses for my Senjougahara cosplay, so I'll be updating you all on my cosplay plans soon!

Take care.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the reviews! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that concealer looks promising =D

    and CUTE >w<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like shopping from sasa, but I try to wait for when they have free shipping deals. Nice little haul :D

    ReplyDelete