I also tried fixing the way I speak so that it's proper English, attempts at socializing, improving my blog and working on appearing nicer in cosplay photos.
- Fashion and style. I want to learn different more hairstyles and expand my makeup collection. I need to learn how to wear different looks, so that I look a little more polished for each occasion. ( ˘･з･) It would also be nice if I could improve my wardrobe a bit.. and buy outfits rather than mix matched pieces.
- Work habits. I need to quit procrastinating and focus more on my studies. ヽ(`Д´)ﾉ
- Peace of mind. I want to try and stop getting jealous over small things and start being happy for the achievements of others. Especially when it comes to looks. ヾ(・ε・。)
- Lifestyle. Basically stop being a lazy bum and start exercising more often! ┌(_Д_┌ )┐
I think overall I did well in my main goals. I feel as if I've improved in my self-esteem a little which means I'm more confident in myself and less prone to becoming really depressed about others. It still happens on occasion, I'm still working on it, but I can say I'm generally a happier person than I was last year.
In terms of exercise I've lost a total of 20 lbs. I was a solid 150 lbs during Otakon 2012 and now I'm sticking around the 130 mark. I've kept it off with minimal exercise and just healthy eating. No more junk... kinda. ;9 I think it's due to this that I've managed a change in attitude somewhat. I think losing the weight has boosted my self-esteem immensely and has helped me in achieving my goals for my hobbies like cosplay.
- I've networked and met so many amazing people this year!
- I travelled with Moetron members to two events in the US.
- I expanded my following on all platforms - Facebook, Twitter and this blog. (I've surpassed 30 000 pageviews on this blog and 400 followers on my Facebook page.)
- I've done press and have taken photos for some amazing cosplayers.
- I've had my photo featured on Kotaku!
Thank you for another wonderful year and may all your wishes come true. :)