Okay so I moved in to residence (no pics cause I've already blogged about this, but expect a live stream with Sachie and me sometime this week! I was really excited because I know many of the people on my floor, and I just generally feel more confident because I've done this all before. (I revel in thinking that I'm a sempai now ohoho;;) I forgot a couple things at home, but it's all good because I'm going home next weekend for my mom and dad's birthdays! So I can pick them up then!
I spent last night just settling in and decorating my room.. getting to know my neighbors and such... but today I had a goal!
And for some reason whenever I'm feeling good about the day, life needs to throw obstacles at me...
So here were my goals for today:
- Take the subway down to Eglington and apply to Indigo (a bookstore I've been dying to work at for years but never had the drive to apply)
- Buy new headphones (on the way to the subway there's my school bookstore, where I saw some nice ones yesterday)
- Get a gym membership
- Apply to the Shoppers Drug Mart down the street.
- Indigo needed an online application (therefore wasted 6 dollars to transit); Applied to Smart Set to make myself feel better (and I like their clothes anyways >3>;;)
- Bookstore was closed = no ear buds (BUT! I bought some earphones off eBay last night! The muffs kind >:D)
- Gym office was closed... can't get one till Tuesday (AND THE PRICE WENT UP FROM 7$ TO 15$?! WTF!) = getting fat this week huhuhuhu ;A;
- Didn't have enough money to take the bus to Shoppers = can't apply till next week
ON THE OTHER HAND
Also I went shopping! Got some shoes... I'm posting them here: My Closet
Until next time!
WHY IS IT SO HOT TODAY?! I'M SWEATING LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE AIDULASHQBHJLCVSA;CVSA/AVJAWNB D:<