Thursday 5 April 2012

Almost Free!

Sorry there's been a lack of responses! I'll pot more reviews and things soon! (Also some cosplay updates hoho!) I'm going home this weekend to get my camera charger, so the image quality will greatly increase thankfully! (〃∇〃)

These last couple of weeks have been a bit crazy! I had two essays due at the same time, one that was for critical thinking and one for my Chaucer course 。°(°´Д`°)°。I've never written anything for critical thinking (it was a logic course) so I was really stressed about it because the style of writing is really different than a literary essay!! I'm no stranger to essays since I'm an English major. Thankfully it was short-- only 6 pages.

The Chaucer essay was 18 pages though.. I basically had to spend a few weekends in the library in order to do enough research. I kind of like it though because the library is always so peaceful and I like the feeling of holding old books lol

I also had an exam today for my Chaucer class, but I think that one went fairly well. I would of liked to have had more time to study for it though. Oh well.

It's a weird feeling though, I was so stressed during the regular semester that it's actually a relief to only have exams to think about now.

Good luck on your tests everyone! Remember that the school year's almost over! (ง •̀_•́)ง

No comments:

Post a Comment