Monday 16 April 2012

Vassen Bambi Queen Green Review

Here are the first of two pairs of Vassen Bambi lenses I received from PinkyParadise!

First, the info:
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 Year disposal


These are meant to look like the popular Princess Mimi Bambi series from Geo. But instead of being 15mm it's only 14.5mm! I really liked this since I think 15mm would look way too big on me. I'm happy with 14.5mm for now.



The colour is really light with a gold inner ring and a very bold limbal ring. It reminds me of a very juicy fruit haha



I think these could blend really well if you have light brown eyes! For lighter eyes, it covers up your natural colour fairly well :)



Inside with flash. <3
The colour reminds me of a green apple or a lush forest. If they aren't a very natural green, but they aren't too crazy either. A nice pop of colour.

Overall:
Colour is 5/5 (shows up wonderfully in photos)
Design is 4.5/5 (not nudy, not too dramatic, juuust right)
Size is 5/5 (Perfect for me!)
Comfort is 3.75/5 (Had to use eyedrops every now and then, but overall they were okay)

Stay tuned for when I review the brown version of these lenses! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

8 comments:

  1. SO MOE OMGGG <333
    They look great on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG SAMI IS SO CUTE
    I WANNA KIDNAP YOU >w< <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really cool!
    Although I still think your eyes are beautiful as they are :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. They make your eyes resemble kiwis! :D They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. d'aww you're so lucky you have light coloured eyes! these look great on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your light colored eyes are so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those look amazing! I want them in Grey and Violet <3 My favorite pair of circle lenses are definitely the Vassen Cloud Nine Blue. I have a review of them on my blog, and more reviews will follow :)

    http://makeupaddictelena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look scary

    ReplyDelete