Wednesday 23 March 2011

Handwriting tag

I thought this was really fun! I found this on Sachie's blog.
By all means you can try it out for yourself! I think meme's like this are fun. I especially like the ones where you get to draw, but I'm not very good D:

Here are the questions to my answers:

1. What's your name/your blogger name?
2. What's your blog's name/URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your Favorite song?
6. Your favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag three to five other people.


( If you do decide to do this after seeing it on my blog, kindly link back. )

I don't think my writing is very cute.. it's like a mix of printing and cursive...

I'll do a proper post sometime soon.. I'm still trying to sort out some things.
See you later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment