Saturday 12 May 2012

Howl Cosplay Progress + Reference

Hi everyone! I haven't written any cosplay posts in so long! Today I have a little cosplay progress for you on my Howl cosplay, as well as some other news for this year's Anime North 2012!!

On Friday and possibly Sunday, I'll cosplay Howl from Howl's Moving Castle. I've always liked his character because of that first scene when Sophie meets him. He's such a gentleman.. haha. I'm also cosplaying Senjougahara Hitagi from Bakemonogatari on Saturday if everything goes well... I'll need to cut the wig Friday night though, as Jeanie is grabbing my wig from China when she goes over. It's from Fantasy Sheep hoho.. my first taobao wig!

I took some reference pictures for Howl:





His hair makes no sense... I tried the best I could when cutting the wig. I don't think his hair would look good in real life lol. Sometimes you have to take liberties with cosplay.

I also took some practice shots thanks to my brother. I'm still missing some thing (his jewelry for example) but I'm happy that some things are coming together.



I look like a young Howl lol... I wonder if it suits me ~~

And a funny shot, since the lighting in this picture made me all moe... I fail as a man huhu;; ( ̄へ ̄)

1 comment:

  1. Woaah, probably one of the best Howl's I've seen! You suit him so well. :3 My only thing is that the pink jacket could be brighter, but it still looks awesome~

    ReplyDelete