Friday 18 May 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo Review

More reviews I have been meaning to do for a while!

A while back I came across these on sale in Shoppers Drug Mart so I decided to pick them up. I've heard sooooooo much about them. How they're similar to MAC paint pots and that their value is great etc. When I was looking at the available shades in the store, I noticed that many of them had sold out. I even had to grab the ones on the display (not the testers obviously) since they were the last ones.

I got Tough as Taupe and Pomegranate Punk. 


Tough as Taupe


Pomegranate Punk
One thing that bothered me was the sticker on the top. I hate the little bubbles and I can't get rid of them! Otherwise the packaging is pretty nice - a hard plastic pot. It just makes this drugstore product appear a little more refined.


 They're cream shadows.. and yet they don't slide. Tough as Taupe is a matte... taupe that actually suits me well! I like using it as a base for other shadows as it adds a little more depth. I really love the colour of Pomegranate Punk, as it has a subtle shimmer and I've been lacking in plum shades.


Once you put these on your eyelids it'll likely last you the whole day. I have to really wash it off fingers after application, but I guess that's more of a plus since that just reaffirms it's longevity.

No comments:

Post a Comment