Monday 6 August 2012

Otakon Con Report Day 3: Sunday

Last day of the convention!! ;A;
I cosplayed Synchronicity again because it was something I was very proud of! My first fully made cosplay where most of the work was done by myself. With STR I had a lot of help with the arms (with sanding for example), but with Synchro I did all the pleating, sewing, etc. by myself! Genie still helped me with drafting though which I'm super thankful for!

I can't wait for the day when I can fully make a costume by myself.. victory will taste so sweet!

Sunday might've been the most chill out of all the days! The con practically ended at 2pm so we spent the rest of our time walking around and eating by the harbor. Packing also soaked up most of our time as well.. I basically hung around with Sachie and the tumblr-famous Mako (I joke of course) for the rest of our hours. I didn't eve wear lenses again orz;;

With the last of my money I bought a Morico t-shirt and a cuff-linked earring from another artist alley vendor! I feel super badass when I where the earring though haha!


I didn't get back home until 2 or 3 PM on Monday.. I simply passed out on the bus out of exhaustion from the weekend. Snoring passengers or not lol XD

Overall I loved going to Otakon so much! It was such a great experience, but I feel it'll be hard for me to go again because everything worked out so nicely this time.. my hope is to one day go to Anime Expo in LA! Next year I'll have to budget.. but maybe I can squeeze a cosplay event here and there...?

So where does this leave me now? Well... I did happen to maybe pick up some things that I might be giving away to you guys... maybe....! ;)
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment