Friday 8 February 2013

Tocca Giulietta Rollerball Eau de Parfum Review

Last Christmas my good friend Sachie gifted me a wonderful perfume when we went shopping together back in December! I had been craving a new scent for a while, but perfume is a very luxury item so I don't pick it up too often, sadly.

Tocca caught my eye due to the packaging and it's attractive scents! It looked right up my alley so I couldn't wait to try them all out at Sephora. It's also a brand I haven't heard about, so naturally my curiosity was piqued. Their aim is to create scents that hark back to "bygone times".. it seems very romantic!


Sachie purchased the scent in Rollerball form which I was ecstatic about! They're easier to travel with and just take up less room in general. Not to mention they're cheaper! At Sephora it's only $20 whereas the full-size is around $70! It takes a while for me to go through perfume, so a smaller size might be better than the larger vanity bottle.


That being said I simply love the packaging that comes with the product! We need more of this delicate, feminine packaging, I swear! It's simple and elegant, perfect for setting on a vanity or dresser. I can't get enough of it!

The notes listed on the box: green apple, pink tulips, vanilla orchid, amber.
The scent described on Sephora: Refreshing, Feminine, Delicate.

I think Sephora nailed it in their description! To me this is the picture of femininity and grace. It's not overpowering (I would describe it as warm and soft), though it doesn't last forever. I can definitely smell the floral notes, but I think it smells a little more on the fruity side when you immediately smell it after application. I also feel that this calms me down when I smell it, so if you're looking for a pick-me-up I would look elsewhere!

Overall I would definitely recommend this! Try it out at your local Sephora and if you're interested you can read more about it on Fragrantica. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like it :D We need to go shopping again~

    ReplyDelete