Monday 11 April 2011

Weekend with Owen!

This weekend my brother Owen stayed with me! It was pretty relaxing.. I haven't seen him in a while so it was nice to just do whatever with him.Photobucket
He got here late last Friday so we just went out to dinner with the family at Richtree and afterwards just watched the first Harry Potter.

Saturday I let him decide whatever we were doing. So we ended up watching another Harry Potter movie and playing LOTS of videogames..
Sorry for the messy room.Photobucket
We played some pokemon, call of duty... it was pretty good. :3 After a bit he wanted to play some minecraft and so there was a bit where we just chilled.

Sunday, Owen wasn't feeling well so we took it easy. It must have been the caf's food because whenever I have company who eats there, they feel ill afterwards.Photobucket Maybe I've built a resistance? Haha~
Later yesterday night, my parents came to pick up him up and take us to the larger campus. We also took out a bunch of stuff from my room, so now it feels a little empty. Better moving it now than later I suppose...
I wanted to take them to that restaurant I've blogged about before (The Underground). I've been there a few times with friends and you can pay with your meal plan, so I figured why not..

But it was closed, as well as a bunch of other stores because it was Sunday..Photobucket I felt so bad dragging them around, and since my dad is on a detox, he can only eat certain things! So while the rest of us ate fast food, he had to sit there Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket..... we found him a replacement meal though.. but it wasn't as good as that restaurant was going to be.. I felt like an idiot. Even bubble tea and yogen fruz was closed!! ; ^ ; I was looking forward to it so much...

maybe next time..?

No comments:

Post a Comment