Tuesday 19 April 2011

Your Highness + exams.

Today I had my philosophy exam! I wasn't too nervous because I did really well on the midterm and the prof said that the format for the test would be the same.Photobucket It wasn't too bad when I got in. The room was a little cold though.. don't know about you guys but if it's too cold/warm in the classroom then I find it hard to concentrate..

I don't know what the process is for how I see if I've passed or failed the course.. I imagine they'd post something on the course website? I have just one more exam on Thursday and then I leave for home on Friday!Photobucket I'm anxious to be back home..

After my exam I went to see Your Highness with some friends from school! I haven't been to the movies in a while so it was nice to get out of my room.


The movie itself was.. weird. It was a parody of all the romantic medieval times movies you've ever seen. Crude language and nudity almost every scene.. suggestion of drugs and fellatioPhotobucket and it's only 14A. Not what I expected... lol. I tried to enjoy it though, while squirming in my seat a bit, since my friend Kelly invited me.Photobucket If you're into that type of humor then I suppose go ahead and enjoy it!

Afterwards Elodie and I went and looked around the mall the theatre was attached to. I wanted to find a pouch to keep my camera from being scratched so we went into the Source. Didn't find any that suited my taste, but on the way out we saw this guy! PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Isn't he cute?? He's an iPod dock... I think he's supposed to be a panda? XD

Until next time!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment