Thursday 30 June 2011

Course Selection

Hi everyone! It's a pretty slow week, so I'll fill the gap with some post about my courses for next year! :D

As some of you may know, I'm going into my second year of university!Photobucket Last year was very exciting, so I hope to have just as much (if not more fun) next year! So here are the courses I chose:

  • Literary Theory
  • Chaucer
  • Contemporary and Modern Drama
  • Critical Thinking 
  • Perfectionnement orale et écrit I et II (They're semester courses)

French and Critical Thinking are required because I need to take French in order to go to this campus and Critical Thinking because it's a mandatory course to 'brighten my horizons' as they say.... I hate it lolPhotobucket

I was actually really disappointed because I wanted to start working on my requirements for my art minor, but I unknowingly missed the deadline to submit a portfolio. So next year for sure, I'll be on top of it! (Plus it gives me some time to beef it up a bit since I haven't had the time to paint anything recently...Photobucket)

Another thing I was disappointed about was the French course I had to take (and now that I think about it, I might be able to do something about it). Because I'm not trying to get a certificate, all I needed to take was one 2nd year level course and then I would never have to take french EVER AGAIN whoooo~ but no. It's never that easy I guess...

And then with all of these courses, any other courses I wanted to take at the other campus conflicted (given the actual lecture schedule and transportation time etc.)

So next year will be a little boring... oh well! I at least have no courses Monday until 6pm, no classes after 3 on Thursdays and no classes Friday! Pretty awesome.... free time for meeee~!

I'm thinking about school for next year while my little brother just finished his last day haha;;;

Until next time!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment