So, I haven't posted much on twitter about this.. but for some reason my mouth has erupted into a fiery pit of pain.
We think it might be a few things:
- My wisdom teeth are coming through and there's a bacteria buildup
- The toothpaste I was using (it's a new one I decided to try out) has cinnamon in it
- I ate something funky....?
SO! That means:
- no salty, sweet, hot, or spicy foods
- no sugary foods (ex. fruit)
- no chewy foods (meat) because my gums are sore from the wisdom teeth...
- ONLY DRINK WATER (which is fine, but it still makes my mouth sting)
- ONLY EAT SOFT PLAIN FOODS... so far I've only had pasta, soft bread and eggs for the past week or so..... ; A ;
I'll try to think of something better to post next time because I know this must sound gross...
Until next time!